Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Safe & Sound...

Before I begin, I would like to state that I am NOT Rebekah, but just another someone who's life was directly effected by the actions and decisions of one Keith Kiiroja/Engstrom/Kevin and now BLUHM (this is another alias, so beware). I had let Keith borrow lenses under my name from my job. Accepting all risk, I did this, and in turn, I waited over 2 (TWO) MONTHS for him to return them. These were the excuses (but not all of them: for a list of excuses email me and i will send you the spread sheet) for why he was unable to return my/works gear:

These started around one month after he first borrowed them.....

- MY MOTHER IS DEAD! (Roughly about Oct 26th or end of October sometime)
- I am the executor to the WILL and i need to get it signed over
- I am at the Lawyers in Manhattan (Nov 11th 8:43p m)
- I am in PA with my family to ask my Uncle to take care of the WILL (Nov 12th 3:28pm)
- I am still in PA due to this shit weather (Nov 13th 6:34pm)
- I have to drive a trailer back to NY with all my moms stuff (Nov 14th 6:30pm)
- I am driving back from Columbus, OH to Pittsburg, PA (Nov 19th 9:34pm)
- I had electrical troubles with the trailer by Landcaster, PA (Nov 23rd 10:59pm)
- I am at work (Nov 24th 2:30pm)

and he continued to work "3" jobs until I lost contact with him on Dec 8th, on which date I was supposed to meet him at a diner in Amityville (but you guessed it! He never showed). And it was after this date that he turned his "cell" phone off and left me with no other contact number.


Long story short, if i had not found this blog (with much help from my boyfriend) and Rebekah, I would not have the extremely great news that my gear WAS returned back to me today, Wed, December 16th, 2009 @ 1:45pm (2 months and a week) and with the correct serial numbers and in total working order.

This is far from over though. Although I was GIVEN MY BELONGING BACK (that's my legal disclaimer for this blog post), it is no longer about that. This blog is a public service to the surrounding tri-state area and beyond. I tell my story and list his lies so you know what to look for and are able to read more clearly through this bullshit. He is not going to stop taking advantage of people and there kindness. He lays the pity and sympathy stories so thick you cant smell his shit, but you can now. If you have any information to lead to a possible arrest and conviction of this con-artist please contact LiSkaEmo@gmail.com or Rebekah.

And a special note to Keith.....

Besides for LYING ABOUT YOUR OWN MOTHER DYING, all the bad things that happen to you in this life, are happening to you for a reason. It is because you yourself are a bad bad bad person, and you should sacrifice yourself to the authorities, just like the samurai of Japan, who when disgraced there family, the plunged the knife in to their own gut and twisted.....This may be the only chance to save your soul. Failure to do so will result in a life full of hardships and despair. But I'm sure everyone is hopping for the latter.....

Aurora Devine

4 comments:

  1. Welp, that about wraps it up. Keith is the worst human being alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno who this so called "C" is...but if you think that I am the worst human being alive you need to open a newspaper or watch the news. I am not a rapist, a child molestor, or a murderer...if you DO think I am indeed the worst you need to check your values a bit...they mustn't be very high.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No your not any one of those things. But you did lie about your mother being dead, and you have stolen money, gear, dignity and time and everyone who has been burnt by you has felt violated and ashamed, very simial to one who has been raped or abused.....so C isnt too far of. Any one who lies about there mother being dead is the shitty-ist person alive, because they have no regard for family or friends....

    ReplyDelete
  4. C- Can you please email me.....i can not get to your account. liskaemo@gmail.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete