Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Never Happened: Disappearing Comments

I still haven't given you all the details of Keith's latest scam, but it involves stolen camera equipment [October 2009] and Keith's never-ending lies and promises to return it.

Since I posted the blog alerting all of you about his newest victim, a flurry of emails [and phone calls] from Keith have been received by his victim and me.

As I'm writing this, we have just passed 1:00pm EST.

Please view the following image of comments that Keith left on my blog and then erased later [he does this often]:


Also, two of the emails I've received since yesterday:



Click images to view full-size.

Please pay close attention to the words Keith uses in his written correspondence. Keith is a thief and a liar. His mom is dead, he has cancer, his car broke down, his daughter is in the hospital... I could go on forever. He stole from people by scamming them with lies. He did it on Craigslist, on XBOX communities, by showing up at a person's job and begging for money under false pretenses, by "borrowing" camera equipment and disappearing with it. Don't believe the hype. He belongs in prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment