Friday, September 4, 2009

UPDATE: for our biggest fan

It's been a long time since I've posted and I can't say that I haven't caught a little bit of flack from KEIKK fans for my lack of updates. This entry is dedicated to KEIKK's biggest fan, Lookatthathorse.

In short, August was a ridiculously busy month for my family and me... vacations, work, houseguests [you can read all about it on my personal blog]. I hardly updated my regular blog, and paid zero attention to this one. However, the lack of updates is not representative of the amount of correspondence I got from Keith & Company.

Before I go on with the dates and details of messages, I want to clear something up. I have NEVER exaggerated, modified, or fabricated any information, email, or document in regard to Keith Kiiroja. Everything you read on this blog is absolutely true and every email has been copied and pasted to ensure that nothing is misrepresented. In a comment posted on my July 24 entry titled "Well, he wasn't scamming for rent $$...", Keith implied that I was lying about his cell phone service provider. Yes, this is idiotic and I don't know how it has any bearing on legitimacy of his scamming activities, but I need to address it to maintain my credibility. Keith has a habit of erasing comments that incriminate him, so below you'll find a screen grab of the comment and the ACTUAL EMAIL sent to me by Keith showing that it was sent "via Blackberry by AT&T".



Now, for the emails... the end of July was marked by a series of emails from some chick named Lisa Marie who, for a short time, seemed dedicated to clearing Keith's name and helping him pay back the money he stole. We sent several emails back and forth over the course of a week and then ended our relationship shortly after she demanded I stop contacting her and not post her emails online. I obliged. The last emails I received from her were about her taking Keith the following week to pay people back in person and that his mother was in ICU. At the same time I received these emails from Keith:
From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: Lisa and the blog
Date: July 26, 2009 9:46:18 AM EDT
To: rebekah@xxxx.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

After this week, I will try to send something to Justin. I am sorry it has been so long. As you know I got backed up on some things.

Please, remember, my Mom is in intensive care right now. Do not disturb her or stress her out with this. I will send you the 1000 that was transferred to her on my behalf this week. I have some other things to take care of but I will be in touch via telephone on Wednesday. I am not going to bring all of your account information with me to work. I will call you when I arrive at the bank. Also, yes, everyone has a right to collect. I fell a little behind. I am not scamming anyone and I have not been lying at all. You assume just because I say I have no money that I am lying about everything. I was not lying when you were giving me the benefit of the doubt. If you were talking to Rhiannon’s mother you would have known that to be fact. I have been seeking professional help lately to improve my life, not only for myself, but for my daughter, and others around me. The way I have been is no way at all to live life. I am being told that this family member you are speaking with is Kristel, my niece. It would make sense because she is the only one with a computer of her own. I know it is not my Sister or my Brother.

Anyway, the more I type here is just a waste of time and gets things going back and forth between us. I am spending the rest of the weekend with Rhiannon and also the rest of this week. I will get in touch with you as stated on Wednesday. I will not send you anymore emails up until that point. I am not challenging you. I know I owe this to Justin and the rest of the people in the support group. I have never once denied that. I am working on fixing all of this.

Keith Kiiroja



From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: Lisa and the blog
Date: July 28, 2009 8:54:15 PM EDT
To: rebekah@xxxx.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

I am replying because I do not want you to feel like I am standing you up on what I had promised you. I want to get you the 1000 that my Mother accepted on my behalf to get her out of this. It is not fair of her to get dragged into this. She is still in ICU and not doing very well and that is why I will not be around tomorrow. I will get in touch with you if some time frees up, I just want you to know it will be done this week. I am still waiting on the other funds for everyone else, and no, I am not scamming for it…or borrowing from ANYONE at all. I am done with that life.

Needless to say - but I'm going to anyway - none of this EVER HAPPENED.

Bringing us into August... I got a series of emails from Keith outlining payment plans, making empty promises, and whining about his life in general.

From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: so what happened??
Date: August 5, 2009 3:17:41 PM EDT
To: rebekah@xxxx.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

You can confirm it with Martin Caster that I sent him some money. I am limited here. Working a lot to catch up with EVERYTHING, I am replying now though. I am sorry I did not get back to you sooner. I had to help with getting my Mom settled in back home. I am still waiting on the lawyer for the money from my Tante Virve (my Aunt). My sister and my brother are really slowing the process down for me. What sucks is my brother is sitting on a boat load of money or at least he was, he probably drank most of it away. He could so front me what I need to get rid of these issues and no one with ever have to worry again. Just so you know, I am finally making an honest living and it feels great. I have given up on photography all together. I hope you and Justin and the rest of the family are well. I am sorry you have to deal with this still.

Be Well.
Keith



From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: so what happened??
Date: August 5, 2009 6:44:20 PM EDT
To: rebekah@xxxx.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

I want this to be realistic. I know you do not like me one bit, otherwise the blog site would be non-existent. It is my own fault that it is up there. I am to blame for all of this and no one else. I am sorry but it is obvious that I owe a lot of money. Right now I am working on saving enough money to prevent my pending eviction. I need this roof. I love my daughter and my love for her and not being able to make ends meet sparked my doing all of this cause I got scared. I hate giving up my photography because it is one thing I am really truly passionate about. Again, I only have myself to blame. Truth is I am not good at anything else. My family shat all over me the past few years. My Grandmother left over 100k to my brother and my sister each and I got NOTHING. I had a lot of suffering when it came to that. It hurt a lot. I know you do not want to hear all this but it is true. I am letting you know the blog site is indeed interfering with me getting some work in the sense that when people look at me on Google they find it…I want to pay everyone back. I know 100 to Martin Caster is not a lot but it was all that I had when he asked for it. If you want to be paid something maybe we can go back to a realistic agreement…let me know what you think of like 200 a month…? However, I would like to talk to you about the site lying dormant until I miss a payment. I will also communicate with you each and every Friday when I get home from work via email or phone. Whichever works best for you. Please get back to me as soon as possible. You can reach me at home tonight if you want to discuss this…6318492007
Thank you.
Keith



From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: Contact
Date: August 7, 2009 9:10:19 AM EDT
To: rebekah@xxxx.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

Rebekah.

I promised you that I would contact you every Friday with any kind of info. I can TRY to get something out to you next Wednesday when I get my paycheck. I can probably send you like 150-200 bucks…or maybe I can shift it to 100 every 2 weeks totaling 200 for the month. I just want to get back on the right track with all this. I am after all starting to be honest with EVERYONE. No more living a lie.

Talk Soon.
Keith



From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: Hello
Date: August 14, 2009 5:54:18 PM EDT
To: rebekah@xxxxi.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

Rebekah,

I have 200 for you and I will be going to the bank to deposit on Monday afternoon. I have all of your info still. I will send you a text when it is done. Time to get things back on track. I promised you I would contact you every Friday in some way and here it is.

Have a nice weekend.
Keith



From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: Hello
Date: August 14, 2009 8:08:40 PM EDT
To: rebekah@xxxx.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

I no longer have a paypal, and if I do it that way then I will have a
deduction and I will owe you even more money. Do you have another account to
do this in...?

-----Original Message-----
From: rebekah@justinborucki.com [mailto:rebekah@justinborucki.com]
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 6:24 PM
To: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: Re: Hello

Actually, can you send it through Justin's paypal: xxxxxx? I
just realized I closed the account that you used to deposit money into.


------Original Message------
From: Keith // Subject:Yourself
To: xxxx.com
ReplyTo: keith@unkphoto.com
Sent: Aug 14, 2009 5:54 PM
Subject: Hello

Rebekah,

I have 200 for you and I will be going to the bank to deposit on Monday
afternoon. I have all of your info still. I will send you a text when it is
done. Time to get things back on track. I promised you I would contact you
every Friday in some way and here it is.

Have a nice weekend.
Keith

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

After this, I sent him our new bank account information and he thanked me for sending it over. This is a stupid question - but I'll pose it to you anyway - did he send even one penny? NEVER HAPPENED.

There was really no significant contact besides a few angry comments left on one of my YouTube videos about Keith:

MillyLoveless (2 weeks ago)
Oh and the blog comes down when you are sued for illegally posting personal information, and copyright. So watch your ass.

MillyLoveless (2 weeks ago)
Zip your shirt back up. Why don't you stop spending all of this time posting this guys personal information and get back to your kids. You are not a good person. People fuck up. Get over it.

WHEW! That chick was angry. There were also several comments left on my blog entries by Keith & Company. I'm embarassed to admit that I wasn't keeping up on the comments, so I apologize to the other scam-ees about not getting back to you or responding to your comments. Thank you to Lookatthathorse for bringing the comments to my attention. And I'm sad to say that most of the comments left by Keith and his "supporters" have been erased by the users. I really would have liked to see what you all had to say. I had a chance to read one angry comment before it was apparently erased just yesterday and responded to it accordingly.


I'll leave you with the last emails from Keith sent over the past few days. A few days ago he asked that I send him another PayPal request for money [I thought he didn't have a PayPal account] and include the charge for the transaction. As per his instructions, I sent him a request for $309 on September 3. I then followed up with an email wondering why he hadn't sent payment.

From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: Money request
Date: September 4, 2009 10:49:34 AM EDT
To: rebekah@xxxx.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

Yes, I got it this morning. I get paid this afternoon. I am going to send it
on Monday when my check clears into my account.

-----Original Message-----
From: rebekah@justinborucki.com [mailto:rebekah@justinborucki.com]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 8:59 AM
To: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: Money request

Did you get the money request, Keith? I'm wondering why you bother to email
and then never send anything.

I'll let you know what happens on Monday.

NOTE: I have an update on Keith's housing situation. Keith's mother, who Keith has described as "fighting for her life" in the hospital, pulled it together enough to send his landlord $2000 for him. Nice stall! Of course, this was nowhere near what he owes, so they'll be back in court on September 9th. I'll post details about the time and location as I receive them.

6 comments:

  1. It's not that I'm a fan of this blog. It's the fact that Keith is a criminal and will continue to get away with what he does unless someone puts up roadblocks for him. This site is the only tool that will help others from getting ripped off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FOR All THOSE THAT ARE EITHER OWED MONEY OR EQUIPMENT FROM OUR LEAST FAVORITE SCAM ARTIST . HE WILL BE IN COURT ON SEPTEMBER 9th at 9:00- 9:30am in SIXTH DISTRICT COURT LOCATED AT 150 WEST MAIN STREET ,PATCHOGUE NY 11772. IT IS IN THE SAME BUILDING WHERE YOU CAN FILE A SMALL CLAIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU TO ALL THAT SHOWED UP TODAY. I KNOW YOU WERE HOPING TO SEE HIM. THANKS TO THOSE THAT GOT A CHANCE TO SPEAK BECAUSE WHAT YOU SAID HELPED US TREMENDOUSLY. I WILL GLADY RETURN THE FAVOR. LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fill us in. What happened?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did one bad thing...I am not doing it any longer. I also made the decision that I saw best for Rick and Jean. It was not fair to them to have to suffer because I could not pull my shit together. I am not going to delete this post or any other. I have to turn this around...all I need is money and to stop lying, but I am not going to scam anyone out of it...that is for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, I MISS EVERYTHING. Jean, fill us in!

    ReplyDelete