Friday, July 24, 2009

Well, he wasn't scamming for rent $$...

I got some news today that our good friend, Keith, will be packing up shop and taking his little show on the road. For those of you who would like to pick up all the photo equipment that he sold to you and never got around to sending, you'll find his soon-to-be-former address below.

The following note was sent to me on this previous Friday night [the sender's info has been omitted per request]:

Hi Rebekah,
I heard from a reliable source in the SUFFOLK COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT that an Order Of Eviction and a monetary judgement has been issued against Keith Kiiroja a.k.a Keith Engstrom. Since this is his last known address, let everyone on the post know this will be taking place at 106 Prince Road in Rocky Point NY 11778 (west apt on 2nd floor). Thanks for keeping this post going, maybe it will prevent others from being conned by Keith . I only wish I had found it sooner.
xxxxxxx

This, of course, made my day.

For no reason at all other than to make you throw your hands up in disbelief and beg for someone to please tell you how such a useless excuse for a human being really exists, here is a sampling of the latest emails from Keith... please look closely at the dates of these emails. Talk about pathological lying!

From: Keith // Subject:Yourself
To: Borucki.com
ReplyTo: keith@unkphoto.com
Sent: Jul 23, 2009 1:55 PM
Subject: My Phone #

Rebekah,

If anyone would like to reach me on the telephone they can do so by calling
me at 631-849-2007, **name of someone Keith scammed on craigslist** has had this # all along and I am sure
others have as well. I am willing to talk to anyone who calls and I am not
avoiding anyone. I can not give out my new cell phone # as it is used for my
work. I can also be contacted via email keith@unkphoto.com
or keith@imageinsightphotography.com


Thank you,
Keith

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T **who bought him a Blackberry?**



From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: Lisa and the blog
Date: July 21, 2009 12:31:13 AM EDT
To: rebekah@justinborucki.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

Well, I am paying back all the people who feel they were scammed by next Wednesday **[very clever wording, Keith]**. I have everything set in place. I will work things out with you once this is taken care of. I am sure once you see this is done you will finally believe something I say. I want to move ahead in my life for once and put all this behind me.



From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: Just a heads up...
Date: June 10, 2009 4:44:11 PM EDT
To: rebekah@justinborucki.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

I will be resuming payments to you next Friday. I have to get caught up with my rent first with the help of a family member then from there I will have a clean slate with my personal finances. I need to keep the roof over Rhiannon’s head and myself out of jail. Anyway, I will be sending you the 400 as promised and I a going to try to make up for some lost time as well. I am also going to start sending payments to the rest of the cavalry. I think I have my list in check and all of their addresses. I will contact you next Friday once I have payment ready for you.
Sorry for the wait and continued inconvenience.
Keith

6 comments:

  1. I have a Blackberry with SPRINT...not AT&T...nice try though. I have had the Blackberry for a long, long time, it is not something that is new. I filed an order to show cause with the courts so I will NOT be evicted as soon as you all may think. I have the money for Rick, I just have never received a receipt from him and want to make sure I get it in COURT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been about 7 years since I have been in contact with the scammer. I am still paying back loans that I need to take out so my credit was ruined. All I need to say is, although I would never wish a child anything bad, but Karma is a bitch, and it should be the asshole scam artist that is suffering a life threatning disease. Good luck to those who are still trying to get their money back...even with some help from law, I only saw 1% of what was really stolen from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Andrea Antman...my ex girlfriend...wow, has it really been 7 years. Way too long. I paid all the restitution back. You should check with the courts on that one. It is out of my hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI ALL ,
    ANYONE INTERESTED IN SEEING KEITH HE WILL BE AT COURT ON SEPTEMBER 9th .GET THERE BY 9:00 AND WE CAN GIVE HIM A WARM GREETING! I WILL EMAIL ALL THE DETAILS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Lizzybeth: I see you removed your comment, but your statements were incorrect. ALL of my blogs, including my personal family blog, allows comments. Also, I have broken no laws. If you have a degree in law, you should get your money back.
    @Keith: Your email was copied and pasted. It was from AT&T. I don't know why this matters to you, but I can send you a screen image of the email to remind you of its contents.

    ReplyDelete