Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Redemption: Served Cold

Comment left by Keith on the "Satisfaction" blog entry below:
I know who this is so there is no need to disguise him as Mr. X. I am doing my best in this. I have some issues. I am not a total piece of shit. My life is crazy. I would love to see any of you raised in my family and having a child diagnosed with Cancer. It does not make life easy at all. Don;t knock it till you have tried it. I will talk about my daughter always, she is the biggest part of my life. I never said that what I did was right...I made some mistakes and I am looking right here right now to correct them. I have to admit this blog site is not helping the situation. But there is nothing I can do about it. It is here to stay, no matter what I pay back and who I pay back.

Email sent to me soon after:
On Mar 4, 2009, at 10:17 PM, Keith // Subject:Yourself wrote:

What is it going to take for the blog site to come down..? I would like to talk with you about this. I just want to know where you are at on this…do you think you can go back on vacation again. I am working on getting things squared away with others. I really need to find another job. I am trying to make good with you on everything. I sent the extra 50 to show my motivation. I literally gave you every last penny I had. I am making changes and sacrifices to keep my word with you and Justin.

Here's my answer:

1. I didn't call him "Mr. X" for your benefit, Keith. I'm sure you know who he is.
2. I've grown really tired of hearing about your problems. Let's not play games of tit for tat in suffering. It's pointless and whiney and offers no real excuses for decisions we make as thinking adult people.
3. You ask what it will take for the blog to come down. Before, I've said that nothing would make me take it down, but I think there may be something after all. You keep saying that you're sorry and that you want to make "good" for the mistakes you've made, but what were these "mistakes" you speak of? As far as I've seen, you really haven't admitted to anything. YOU ROBBED PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET. Say it. Tell the truth. Admit you took advantage of Justin and borrowed money under false pretenses. Admit that Hilary called him for more money after he said he couldn't give you any more. Admit you ran scams on Craigslist and tried to sell people equipment you didn't have. All this whining and making excuses and telling us all how hard you've had it is soooo tired. Tell everyone how I reached out to you last summer and asked you to just pay $25 to show good faith and how you promised me you would mail it right away and never did. Talk about how you would make plans to meet us with equipment and never show up. Admit that the only reason we're getting paid is because I have this blog and you've basically told everyone else to f*ck off. Stop acting like people are attacking you. Stop being a victim. Say "I'm Keith Kiiroja and I stole from innocent people."

The blog is up as a warning. It's a public service. You're a criminal. If you want to make restitution to all the people you've scammed, then that is a respectable thing and I encourage you to do that. However, your money does little to pay people back what they've really suffered because of you. A real, honest apology is in order... plus, of course, the cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment