Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Compassion + Time to Relax

It is a true fact that if you open me up and take a photo of my insides that my heart appears mostly black with sharp corners and burnt edges. If you look close enough you'll see a happy face with a smirk branded into the side of it. But if you take one of those very expensive fancier pictures of my insides, it will reveal a very adorable image of my heart - all fluorescent pink with yellow and green polka dots. What I'm trying to say is that I'm actually very sweet - very, very, very ... very deep down inside.

To know me is to know a very optimistic and forgiving person who loves puppies and babies and who smiles 99% of the time. I have compassion and love for all living things. To illustrate this further, I have prepared a "compassion pie chart" for your review.

[image lost - I'll update when/if I locate it]

I also have an "aggravation" pie chart, but I'm saving that one for later. I've decided that today is a day for compassion, so Justin and I are going to take a much needed vacation from the strain of feeling sour and focus on polka dots and rainbows instead.

We're not sure if or when we'll be back, but you can all be sure that all our stories will be locked up safe in a vault while we're away and will be back for your viewing pleasure upon our return.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment