Thursday, February 19, 2009

Keith Comments

I figured I'd make a post because most people don't read comments:

Keith Kiiroja said...
Most of the views on this site are from me since I have it as one of my start-up tabs on Explorer and Mozilla. I am not hiding and I never was. If you call me I will give you my NEW address as I have already given it out to some others. I know I did something wrong, that is not a LIE. I am looking to make good on all of this. No matter how many people were wronged, I will make it right.

FEBRUARY 19, 2009 8:31 AM
Mission to Find Keith Kiiroja said...
Keith,

The site doesn't have a view count. My profile does, but that isn't an indication of the blog view.

That being said, you can always email us your new info. You know by now that we've had it for a while. We know taking you to court will be futile... and like I already, why would we have to take you to court? Just keep up with the arrangement.

I'm glad you're trying to finally make things right [though look at the lengths people have had to go through to get a measly few bucks from you]. I am, however, discouraged that you continue to lie about other things. Oh well, no worries.

Let us know when the next payment will be.

FEBRUARY 19, 2009 9:04 AM

1 comment:

  1. Of course not my real name, but this sorry sack stole $150,000.00 from my brother, and got me for $1,000.00. Now, for all who may be concerned, he has got something coming--something he will never even see coming. In fact, I have been planning for many years, and he will end up worse off than any human being that has ever walked the face of this earth. Keith has fucked over more people then anyone else I've known in my entire life. For Keith, payback is really going to be a bitch. Every breath he takes puts him one step closer to his day of reckoning. I want everyone to rest easy. You need not seek revenge, for my plan will be a guaranteed success, and Keith will regret ever fucking over his very first victim. Everyone please rest assured that his payback is just around the corner, and it will come in such a fashion that everyone will know and can say that he finally got what he deserved. Everyone can trust me on this--KEITH WILL PAY.

    ReplyDelete