Friday, February 6, 2009

Have I Told You Lately That I Love You Google?

This will be a short entry, because I'm deep into my organic macaroni & cheese and broccoli dinner. I just want to quickly sing the praises of Google and their speedy and accurate web-crawling abilities. My little blog has received top billing as a prime source of all things Keith Kiiroja on this heavenly gem of a search engine.

Because of this place of honor, I received a phone call tonight from yet another human being slighted by the cunning and mysterious Keith Kiiroja! After Keith took him for nearly a grand, he googled him and found KeithKiiroja.com and ME!

The internet truly is a magical place that brings real people together in unreal situations. Jeez, I've met more people who I have more in common with through my Keith Kiiroja blog than with eHarmony.

eHarmony, take notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment