Tuesday, January 20, 2009

KEITH FOUND THE BLOG!!

The emails and text messages are piling up, so I won't bore you all with all of them. Basically, we exchanged a series of emails last night about making payment arrangements via PayPal. I told Keith that we wouldn't accept a check because we were concerned that it would bounce, and he agreed to deposit $400 into my PayPal account by noon on Wednesday. I sent him an invoice for $400, and included a note specifying the total amount owed.

After that I received this email [I hid the names to protect the identities of those owed money]:

From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: equipment/money
Date: January 19, 2009 5:11:08 PM EST
To: rebekah@justinborucki.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

I would really like to talk to you in person on the phone. Can you please call me on Tuesday around noon at 631-946-6816.
I am going to work everything out with you both and make sure Justin is all paid back in a timely fashion. It has been far too long. I just want to know who you know that may not be on this list. I want to be sure that everyone gets what they deserve back. I really would like to know about setting up fake photo shoots…? This one kind of puzzles me. I am not going to go after anyone, I am just looking for names so that I can compile my list and see that everyone gets paid back. I do not want to ignore anyone.

Justin Borucki (obvious one)
Cxxxxx Dxxxxx
Jxxxxx Lxxxxx
Cxxxxx (don’t know his last name)
Axxxxx Gxxxxx
Nxxxxx Nxxxxx
Jxxxxx Oxxxxx
Cxxxxx Mxxxxx (personal friend of mine)
Rxxxxx Kxxxxx (personal friend of mine)
Mxxxxx Cxxxxx

I have paid back a few people but not a lot. Here is that list.

Txxxxx Cxxxxx
Cxxxxx Pxxxxx
Xxxxxx Hxxxxx

That is all for now. If you know of anyone else please have them email me directly. I will make sure to respond and keep in touch with everyone till they are paid back 100%.

Thank you kindly.
Keith Kiiroja

keith@unkphoto.com
Long Island, New York
tel: 631-xxx-xxxx
mobile: 631-xxx-xxxx
AIM: SnapshotAssassin


I replied that I had no interest in speaking to him, but I would gladly pass the email on to those I had been in contact with so that they can contact him if they wish. I won't sugarcoat it... I was angry and I wrote a very angry and direct email.

That was the last contact we had with Keith until today. The following images are screenshots of Justin's iPhone showing text messages from Keith. Brace yourself, folks, you may fall off your seat from laughing:






Take note that the first image shows a July 2008 date. The was the last we heard from Keith after he told us he was going to make a wire transfer into Justin's bank account. *Sigh*

But that's not all folks!! He left another voicemail on Justin's phone this time. I'm not sure if he's posturing for the video at this point, if he's really sincere, or if he's just fallen into a pathological tailspin, but what I am sure of is this just keeps getting better [btw, the beeping you hear during the message is text messages coming in from Keith as I record. sorry about the poor sound quality. iPhones, in my humble opinion, stink :D. also, sorry for laughing, but I can't help myself.]:


Of course, I felt compelled to respond. Here's my latest email to Keith:

Subject: Re: equipment/money
From: rebekah@justinborucki.com
Date: January 20, 2009 5:30:05 PM EST
To: keith@unkphoto.com

1. Keith, please stop pretending that your fiance is bringing charges against me. I am clearly not easily intimidated. The blog will come down when a court tells me to take it down.

2. Publishing letters, emails, voicemails, and personal accounts of my own story and life cannot be defined as harassment. Go to school and get some knowledge.

3. The money is due by noon. Not "afternoon". The internet runs 24 hours a day... it's a pretty convenient technological tool. Make the paypal payment on time or you will have proven to me that you are still a liar.

4. By the way, I know where Hilary works. I'm not afraid of campus cops.

I will surely update you all with any other news/emails/hilarious voicemail messages that occur between now and the noon deadline tomorrow. After that I will be gone for a few days to get MARRIED!! Yes, Justin and I are tying the knot in the Poconos this weekend!!

And I know you all want to read about my fabulous wedding, so here's THAT blog:

Rebekah + Justin

**BONUS**
Here are the screen shots of the texts that were exchanged right before, during, and after recording:




Bye for now,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment