Monday, January 19, 2009

Email + Voicemail=Cautioned Hopefulness

The latest email from Keith [sent after he called my phone twice and left a voicemail. I didn't answer the phone because I wanted to record any message he left. When a person leaves a voicemail they have knowledge they are being recorded, so I don't have to worry about giving notice that he's being taped]:

From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: equipment/money
Date: January 19, 2009 11:49:56 AM EST
To: rebekah@justinborucki.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

What is a Paypal account I can send money to, or a direct account I can deposit money into. I am not going to play games anymore. I will have money Wednesday for Justin. I will call you to make arrangements for the other stuff. I think I can send 400 on Wednesday. Would that be a start? I can probably do 400 a month after that as well. If you would like me to pay bi-weekly I can do that as well, but my starting payment will be 400 dollars.

Please send me a checklist of money due and equipment, I know about the 30d, 580exII, and the F100. I am sorry to say that the lights are no longer, the power supply went and it was going to cost an arm and a leg to ship and fix and ended up not being worth it. I sold it off, something I should not have done so I would say that it would be the original sale price that Justin offered to me. I think it was 600.00. Please let me know, I am taking this all very serious right now. I do not want to be away from my daughter and I need to take this time to analyze what I have done in my life and turn over a new leaf. I am 33 years old and I am done playing silly games and lying to people. I know that I need help and this is a good way to start. By being honest with the people I let down or hurt.

So please Rebekah send me a list of what is owed and I will get started on Wednesday with the first payment and arrangements to get the equipment to Justin.

keith@unkphoto.com
Long Island, New York
tel: 631-xxx-xxxx
mobile: 631-xxx-xxxx
AIM: SnapshotAssassin

Here's a video of the voicemail message he left me after my last email stating that I would take serious legal action if I didn't get results [please ignore my gum chewing and my "just woke up" hair/attire]:


Hopefully, he'll come through with the $400 and I can add it to the "Dollar Amount Paid Back" section of this blog, which so far stands at a whopping $0 after 3+ years!! FYI, this blog will NOT come down until every dollar amount is paid back in full. I know other's who have been affected chose not to pursue their plight publicly, and I respect their decision, but I feel like the only motivation for Keith is tough and unrelenting motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment