Sunday, January 18, 2009

Does Keith Kiiroja Owe You Money, Too?

I have set-up this blog in an effort to get help finding Keith Kiiroja, "professional music photographer", "habitual borrower of money", and "avoider of phone calls".


He has managed to successfully hide from and avoid my partner and I and our attempts to reach him. We are desperate to get back in excess of $6000 in cash and photo equipment that was lent to him over the course of several years and was never paid back.

If you have any contact information [including email addresses, phone numbers, mailing addresses]  that would help us strengthen our court case, please contact me at the following email address:


or call 

917.355.4496

I am trying to find other people he has affected negatively/financially through his photography career or his charity.  We have already been in contact with several people who have serious concerns about his "business" and "borrowing" practices, and I'd love to get a strong group together to find him and start the process of getting what is owed to us.

**I have put together a PDF document of emails, receipts, and other evidence of the money and equipment that was lent to Keith.  If you would like to see these documents, please indicate so in your email.**

Thanks for your help,
Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment