Monday, November 23, 2009

Joining the Crusade Against Assholery

Let me start by saying I am not Rebekah.

(I am far less tactful).

I am another person who has joined the crusade against money-scamming, con-artist Keith Kiiroja, Engstrom, Wilkes-Booth; whoever he feels he needs to be to hide his true self mostly thanks to the work of this blog. I love watching cockroaches have to squirm to get out of the spotlight.

It's almost comforting, albeit enraging, to see how many people this terrible, sad collection of human cells has afflicted with his plague of lies, deception, and manipulation. REST ASSURED ye affected masses, I make you a promise, whether we receive what's rightfully ours or not...

This. Will. Be. Helpful.

As helpful as it is entertaining. (As if it isn't already)! I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of "if we didn't laugh we'd cry," and I plan on making my personal, unsavory encounter with Keith Kiirojastromwilkesboothe as entertaining for you readers as possible. Which is big, because most people won't read something if it's not entertaining. Rebekah has done a bang-up job delivering the facts in a Daily Show-esque manner that's both entertaining to read and informative. She has brought together a community of wronged, good people that is nothing short of awesome. Glad to be on board!

Now do not get me wrong. I may be a vengeful sadist, (Italian and Irish, which tends to be problematic for my enemies...) but I am also just, and believe firmly in right and wrong. What Keith's doing is wrong; wrong for many reasons, but mostly because it affects GOOD, honest people. People who are trying to legitimately help SOMEONE IN NEED, someone apparently in need of "the easy life" courtesy of scamming good people out of hard earned dollars. F THAT NOISE.

I lent Keith Kiiroja money for one of his many, crazy, "woe is me" stories, like many of you, and it burned me, bad. After a year or so of wishful waiting, innumerable excuses, (i.e. ", I just sold a bridge in brooklyn and the commission was INSANE!!! Your check is in the mail!") and subsequent bounced checks, (Take THAT, gullibility!), I've decided to write the money off, literally, here, happening right now.

I proclaimed this to Keith on the day that I lent him that money and I hold true to my word: I did this for his daughter, not him. I didn't lend Keith that money for any one of many taco nights, or video games, or any bullshit he wanted to blow it on to live like a 14 year old (which is an insult to 14 year olds everywhere). I gave it to him for his (presumably bullshit) fabrication which pinned his beautiful daughter, who he used, and manipulated, as the cornerstone of his story. The prostitution of his daughter, and her tragic disease which she is BRAVELY fighting is the worst crime of ALL. The fact that he uses her to pull on people's heart strings is probably the worst act of human existence in a long, long time. Keith is a tragic individual, who I feel for in some sickly inexplicable way, but I am almost moved to tears with the possible idea of letting his little girl know what a monster she has for a father. Even now, I have her in my heart, but unfortunately it isn't enough to stop me from exposing Mr. Kiiroja-Engstrom-Wilkes-Booth, because it has to be done.

I shit you not people, after the weeks gave way to months, the months gave way to years, and the calls with Keith stopped, I decided to do a quick Google search to see if I could find our habitually hibernating con-man, who miraculously dropped off the face of the earth like a ship in Columbus' era, and (much to my simultaneous elation and disgust) I found this gem of a website. There was our furry-faced friend staring me right in the eyes, and there was a chronicled story of all the terrible things he's done to honest people. God I love technology. I had to get involved, and I had to add myself to the list and be heard.

Let me take a moment here to say that Rebekah is one hell of a writer, one hell of a humanitarian, and one hell of a woman to take a problem like Keith and organize something to this extent. I mean, let's be real, this blog has the high production value of the most popular celeb-stalkers, and content that is far more beneficial to humanity than how many times Paris Hilton flashed her lady-gear to the paparazzi before embarking on an alcohol induced vomiting session behind (insert random club here) in the Hamptons.

P.S. I proposed to Rebekah, she said no. Life goes on...

I digress.

I was happy to accept Rebekah's offer to contribute to the website. So here I am ladies and gentlemen, for better or worse. You can add my story to the list, and you can bet your bottom dollar I'm a lot less compassionate than Rebekah. She and Justin should be nominated for saint-hood for going through what they've gone through and exposing Keith for what he is. I'm sure she is as disgusted as I am that this site even exists, and from the sound of it she would love NOTHING MORE than to take it down. (I, for one, would love nothing more than to keep it up for eternity and keep Keith alive for just as long. As long as it takes for him to learn how to cowboy up, promptly remove his thumb from his ass, be a man, and face adulthood. As long as it takes.)

The power to remove this site rests on Keith, until then I will do everything to expose this guy to EVERYONE who he has charmed with his silver tongue. I will make life hell for him. As long as you con like you do, and hurt like you do, I will give you no way out. I will crusade against you until you are a cell-dwelling street urchin in some remote part of the world (a lifestyle worthy of your current ethical conduct). I will show no mercy. Your dirt is public.

Unlike Rebekah, I am not going for Saint Hood, nor do I plan on being nearly as compassionate. That's not a threat, Keith. No need to spin it. I will post the FACTS, as does Rebekah, to ANYONE who wishes to read it, including, but not limited to:

-Girlfriends
-Friends
-Family Members
-Local business owners
-Foreign business owners
-Priests
-Photographers
-Charities
-and many more!

I will not rest until you return what's OURS. It's not even mine anymore, it's EVERYONE'S. Where's this money coming from? Well that's a good question, and not one I'm about to worry about, that'll be your problem. Good luck, sir!

I will either get my money, or my money's worth in your misery. Keith, you have the power to end this. Rant over.

[this post was contributed by another victim of Keith Kiiroja]

EDITOR'S NOTE: KEITH WAS SUBSEQUENTLY EVICTED FROM HIS APARTMENT AND FORCED TO MOVE AFTER HIS LAST COURT DATE WITH HIS LANDLORD. I HAVE HIS UPDATED ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEND HIM A LOVE LETTER OR A SUMMONS. EMAIL ME AT rebekah.borucki@gmail.com FOR THE INFO.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I keep trying to tell Bekah that it's important to keep this site updated. Hopefully guest blogger will do it. Get me a phone number. I'd love to do guest video blogs where I call him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when do the lies and stories end...never it seems....

    ReplyDelete