Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Never Happened: The "Pork Chop Con-Man" Strikes Again!

...well, not really, but I was dying to use the new moniker given to Keith by one of my new blog fans.

Here's my newest installment of my Never Happened series [please pay attention to these dates and times... he is clearly frantic to convince me he's not a giant Pork Chop Con-Man... FAIL! once again]:

From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: Just a heads up...
Date: June 11, 2009 3:59:24 PM EDT
To: rebekah@justinborucki.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

I am in touch with the DA’s office. I am speaking with a Det. Sweeney. When I tell you I am REALLY looking to fix this I am. Even so much that I am going to seek professional help as soon as I can. I know I have a problem and I need help and I do not want this to affect anyone anymore.

I am so sorry that you have been put through all of this. I will make a payment to you as soon as possible and keep up with it. I think the more important thing is to take care of the others as well.

Thank you,
Keith



From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: Just a heads up...
Date: June 11, 2009 4:07:22 PM EDT
To: rebekah@justinborucki.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

This is going to be the last email I send you for now. I will be sure to make sure you know that you are getting a payment, simply by making a deposit. I will message you when it is done. I am going to try to do it before next Friday.
Keith



From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: Just a heads up...
Date: June 11, 2009 4:22:46 PM EDT
To: rebekah@justinborucki.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

Sorry, this is the last email…
I am taking steps on Monday morning. I may be able to make a deposit into your account tomorrow.

I am going to the D.A.’s office and speaking with them in person.
I am going to make sure to deposit money into your account that will make up for the payments I have missed.
I am going to make payments to the people who I think are in the support group.
I am going to keep up with the payments on a month to month basis.
I am no longer going to do this to anyone, not ever.

Keith



I simply replied to this with a one word email - "whatever".



From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: Just a heads up...
Date: June 11, 2009 4:56:59 PM EDT
To: rebekah@justinborucki.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

This is not just a temporary fix…I am going to deposit money tomorrow.
I do not know how much yet, possibly 400.00 but I will catch up to what I am behind by next Friday.
I will be the first to admit, I need help…professional help.

Sorry,
Keith



From: keith@unkphoto.com
Subject: RE: Just a heads up...
Date: June 16, 2009 11:22:37 AM EDT
To: rebekah@justinborucki.com
Reply-To: keith@unkphoto.com

[the first paragraph of this email has been deleted because it contains a statement about a third party who wished that their story not be published]

I have started breaking down a REAL payment plan to get all of you paid pack. I have you on the originally agreed 400 a month with payments resuming this Friday…I will still be making the 400 payment on the first of the month as well. I am going to pay back everyone in 4 payments…I am dividing what I owe them by 4 and sending that along soon.

Keith

So those are the latest emails from Keith. After I received the last email, I was so aggravated that I called him on the phone to tell him to stop wasting my time with these idiotic emails. JUST GIVE EVERYONE THE MONEY YOU STOLE, KEITH-YOU MISERABLE LYING PORK CHOP!

I may have to rethink this nickname. I really like pork chops.

10 comments:

  1. this is so funny it is not even funny...cause as i recall you guys smoked pot and smoked cigarettes in the house and were completely inconsiderate even after finding out that my 7 year old daughter had CANCER. even when I brought her home...you would still party and blast music and keep her awake while she was undergoing chemo treatment. I also recall all of you BARELY being able to pay your rent. I only asked you all for 1000 and none of you were ever on time. Go ahead and name call if that is what gets you off...I think we know who the better person was in all of this. 3 days after moving into this house my daughter was diagnosed and you guys made the situation even worse than it already was. I never had a key for the apartment cause the door NEVER had a lock either. You guys kept it a fucking mess as well...dishes piled to the ceiling and cigarette ashes all over...puke on the floor...I never fucked you guys out of anything. You are all the reason we had to leave to begin with. If you had paid your rent on time we would have stayed there as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh poor unkie as i recall if she was diagnosed after 3 days, (which she wasnt) and we were soo bad why in the fuck would you stay for three months. if the smoking and drinking was so bad why would you throw parties filled with those two things way after 3 days? we smoked with hillary alot as well,... you know your fiancee. ok now that ive proven your rebuttel to be bullshit id like to take this time to say i hope you choke on the cheeseburger you probably are stuffing your face with. and if you consider taking our money not paying the rent and bouncing not fucking us over then your head must have more fat in it then on your stomach. and i completely sympathize with your daughter and so does everyone else thats why you magically got so many gadgets and gizmos afterwards from donations and charity for her treatment. you exploit your own flesh and blood you fat piece of shit. and yes im resorting to name calling because its my only way to express how i feel for the biggest fucking coward rocky point has ever seen. oh and until i have a website dedicated to the hatred of others toward me i wouldnt try to play this helpless victim card no one buys it here tubby. (oops name calling again.) we barely paid the rent but you didnt barely take it did you? and never in your life will you be a better person than anyone EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are ridiculous look at your previously reply it says "she was diagnosed 3 days after moving in" so which is it unk? you cant even keep the facts straight in the same blog. sorry its hard to believe a renowned scam artist gotta hand it to you though you do for scamming what dali does with paint. i guess that means you arent as dumb as you look. oh and name the time and place friend, let me assure you, you do NOT know me like that and dont want to.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah i may be ugly but im still much better looking than you haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. clearly i didnt now i do. good looks taking off the post where you threatened me good looks im sure a new scam in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Better late than never but just needed to say Dylan is my hero. Is Keith really crucifying someone for being late with their rent? How about that, someone who has NEVER PAID ANYONE, ANYTHING, EVER is actually going to rake someone over the coals for being late with rent? Ba-ba-ba-blow me. I believe it was the great Kanye West that once said: Fuck. That. Noise.

    ReplyDelete