Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Never Happened": Part II [Special Entry]

Wow! I didn't expect another "Never Happened" to happen so soon, but I can't say that I'm completely surprised.

This post is going to call for a greater time commitment from you, my readers, than my posts usually require, but it's fun, nonetheless. If you click on each of the following ten images, you'll find the email exchange between Keith and me from yesterday [listed from the top/earliest to bottom/most recent]. And, of course, in a strong effort by Keith to not disappoint his adoring fanbase, the final image reveals the reason why this exchange made it into the "Never Happened" archives. Double gold star performance, Keith!!

NOTE: I texted Keith after receiving the final email and offered to have the equipment shipped to me at my cost on our FedEx account. He responded with several texts basically saying [and I'm paraphrasing here], "I'm sorry, schedule pick-up for Monday, I can't believe it's come to this, I'm giving my lawyer your information so he can contact you about my inheritance, bullsh*t, bullsh*t, bullsh*t". I'm sorry, that's harsh. I'm just anticipating another "Never Happened" post coming soon [maybe... next Monday, perhaps??]









No comments:

Post a Comment